Discussions under Support

I have been swamped trying to keep up with Discussion List items lately! Thanks to several members of the community who have stepped in recently to reply to posts and provide input.

Please search through the existing discussion items before posting in case someone has already posted/discussed/resolved. In addition, check the FAQ for answers to common questions.

New: Don't forget to "Mark as Answer" if someone addresses your question to your satisfaction!

If you are reporting on a specific issue in AutoSPInstaller, please use the Issue Tracker instead so it can be properly tracked.

Note: If you happen to be using AutoSPInstallerGUI, please verify that your issue or question still pertains to manually-edited & verified XML. Alternately, you can try the new AutoSPInstaller Online which effectively replaces AutoSPInstallerGUI. -Brian

New-SPSecureStoreApplication Failes

first post: ravensorb wrote: I seem to run in to the following issue rather regularly - the issu...

latest post: AshokGopalan wrote: Hi ravensorb, Tradelingua, I am having the same issue. I am not s...

Is there "FULL" compatibility with SP2016?

first post: afedericojr wrote: I see a few posts about issues with SP2016, some recommendations on...

Script Halted - No endpoint listening

first post: tclarke1965 wrote: Receiving the below error: Script halted! Exception ...

Add a new wfe to an existing farm

first post: VictorCea wrote: Hi all, I want to add a new wfe to an existing farm but I'm not s...

What is the 'experimental' Foundation 2013 support??

first post: tlyczko wrote: I found something somewhere on this site mentioning 'experimental' ...

latest post: rw5207 wrote: I agree with the previous post. My attempted Foundation installati...

TerminatingError(Get-SPFarm)

first post: kjwhite82 wrote: Hi Guys, AutoSpInstaller has recently stopped working at my organ...

latest post: kjwhite82 wrote: Thanks Brian, we narrowed the issue down to a big Windows Update (K...

SharePoint 2016 RTM Fails to find binaries

first post: boomer4d wrote: I built the folder structure as outlined and when I try and run the...

latest post: brianlala wrote: First, validate your XML input file at https://autospinstaller.com ...

How to provision User Profile without MySite ?

first post: Fluidetom wrote: Hi, I'm setting a SP2013 farm and I'm experiencing an error when ...

latest post: brianlala wrote: Regardless of whether you want to use MySites, you need a MySiteHos...

Setting Content Access account for Search Service Application

first post: schuess wrote: Exception The search service is not able to connect to the machine ...

An update conflict has occurred error when creating service applications with SharePoint 2016

first post: wattsmd wrote: Hello, Has anyone had issues when using the autobuild script to i...