Hi: I've been using AutoSPInstaller to install & configure SP2010 in multi-server environment for quite sometime now. And I can't stress enough how effective & time saving this utility has been. So, I'd like to start off by thanking Brian & everyone else
who's behind development of this tool.
Recenty, I tried to use this tool with SP2K13 on W2K12 and SQL2K12 and after few unsuccessful attempts I was able to have my SharePoint site up & running. However, I confess that I didn't provision some of problematic service apps. Following are few
things that I had to switch off:
1. CertificateRevocationListCheck>false Threw error when set to true
2. WebAnalyticsService Provision="false" as read that SP2013 moved it along with Search.
3. EnterpriseSearchService Provision="false"
4. SubscriptionSettingsService Provision="false"
5. UserProfileService Provision - 'false' (got chronic fear for this one)
One thing i'd like to point out is I got warning that Windows Classic Authentication is being deprecated... but it didn't halt the script. So, all in all everything is working like charm.
Thanks guys for such a great work!!If interested I can share my log.