Pool Account for Central Administration

Jun 12, 2011 at 7:52 AM

Hi,

i want to specify the Pool Application account which will be used by Central Administration, what i shall change\Add in the xml file to do this ?

Many Thanks

Coordinator
Jun 12, 2011 at 3:23 PM

The app pool for Central Admin is set to the Farm Account automatically, and you should (must?) leave it as the Farm Account. I don't know why you'd want to change it to anything else, and not sure if it's even supported.

Brian

Jun 14, 2011 at 1:15 PM
Thank you Brian, i got your point :-)

To: [email removed]
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 07:23:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Pool Account for Central Administration [autospinstaller:261085]

The app pool for Central Admin is set to the Farm Account automatically, and you should (must?) leave it as the Farm Account. I don't know why you'd want to change it to anything else, and not sure if it's even supported.
Brian
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (autospinstaller@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email autospinstaller@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com