Discussions under Feedback

I have been swamped trying to keep up with Discussion List items lately! Thanks to several members of the community who have stepped in recently to reply to posts and provide input.

Please search through the existing discussion items before posting in case someone has already posted/discussed/resolved. In addition, check the FAQ for answers to common questions.

New: Don't forget to "Mark as Answer" if someone addresses your question to your satisfaction!

If you are reporting on a specific issue in AutoSPInstaller, please use the Issue Tracker instead so it can be properly tracked.

Note: If you happen to be using AutoSPInstallerGUI, please verify that your issue or question still pertains to manually-edited & verified XML. Alternately, you can try the new AutoSPInstaller Online which effectively replaces AutoSPInstallerGUI. -Brian

Consider github as a potential repo

first post: avishnyakov wrote: Well, it's just that github has become a default repo even for MS f...

latest post: brianlala wrote: I've thought about this too but again I would rather focus my effor...

Add integration with Chocolatey Gallery

first post: avishnyakov wrote: It would be great if AutoSPInstaller had integration with Chocolate...

latest post: brianlala wrote: I thought about this, but really AutoSPInstaller is in "maintenance...

Can AutoSPInstaller add another WFE to the Farm

first post: Aasmi_143 wrote: Hello All, After a long time i got a chance to come back and put ...

latest post: Aasmi_143 wrote: Thank you for your quick reply as usual Brain, FYI, this Farm is m...

Failure during rerun due to site collections already existing

first post: brianpmccullough wrote: I created config and ran scripts from https://autospinstaller.com/....

latest post: brianpmccullough wrote: added a fix for the trailing slash in the site colleciton urls: htt...

Function "Add-SQLAlias" does not add a 32bit alias

first post: PlateSpinner wrote: I realized today that the SQL Client Alias I have configured using...

latest post: brianlala wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

Posts not being replied to

first post: bfry24 wrote: I have posted a couple of questions under the Support section. I g...

latest post: bfry24 wrote: Its at the bottom of this: https://autospinstaller.codeplex.com/...

AutoSPInstaller Online xml file cannot Connect to Database Server

first post: engellan04 wrote: We have encountered an issue while running the AutoSPInstallerLaunc...

latest post: engellan04 wrote: Thanks for your quick reply. Upon checking on the XML that worked, ...

answered by: engellan04 wrote: Thanks for your quick reply. Upon checking on the XML that worked, ...

SP2013 April 2015 CU and dependancy issues on SP1

first post: CraigHumphrey wrote: You've probably seen by now the issue of getting the right SP1 befo...

answered by: CraigHumphrey wrote: You've probably seen by now the issue of getting the right SP1 befo...

sqlncli.msi , the “SQL Native Client” version makes the difference for User Profile Service.

first post: HANs_Nijmegen wrote: Like others I like to pre download Prerequisite Installer Files and...

latest post: spjeff wrote: Thank you all! I ran into the same issue when I loaded SQL Mana...

answered by: brianlala wrote: This is good info, thanks! To be clear, AutoSPInstaller wouldn't ca...

Script halted! SharePoint setup requires a restart. Run the script again after restarting to continue

first post: JP2014 wrote: I am new to AutoSPInstaller and I am trying install SharePoint 2013...