for developing I created a 3 server architecture in Hyper-V: AD, SQL Server 2014, SharePoint 2013 SP1. The AutoSPInstaller script runs trough perfectly, however I encounter a weird problem: the Central Administration and the Mysite are working and are also
accessible from other machines.
But: the initial portal website has errors. If I set it 'http://localhost' (port 80) in the script it seems to
work but the site isn't accessible from other servers (error 400/404
). If I don't set it to 'http://localhost/' the website can't be displayed anymore
What is wrong?
Some more information:
- Web Application for 'Portal': http://locahost, Port: 80
---Site Collection: http://localhost
- Web Application for 'Mysite': http://locahost, Port: 8080
---Site Collection: http://localhost:8080
The Central Administration displays this web applications:
- SharePoint Central Administration, URL: http://sp2013:28551 (sp2013 = computer name)
- Portal, URL: http://sp2013, Port: 80
- Mysite, URL: http://sp2013:8080