Apr 18, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Edited Apr 19, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Why does this Custom Script starts before the AutoSPInstallerFunctions.ps1 is running.
At earlier versions from AutoSPInstaller, the custom script run after the functions script.

Also, the custom script is not included in logfile, very bad :-(

How can i change this, thanks,

Nov 20, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I tried today the new version 3.96.
When I add some functions to the AutoSPInstallerFunctionsCustom.ps1 file, the AutoSpInstaller starts with this part, run the AutoSPInstallerFunctionsCustom.ps1 !

I think this should be changed, to run this part at the end of script.
Where can I change this, or is this normal?

I hope somebody can help me,
Nov 20, 2013 at 2:23 PM
It all depends when you actually call the functions you have added in your AutoSPInstallerFunctionsCustom.ps1 (assuming all your custom script is actually wrapped up in functions). AutoSPInstaller should only be loading (dot-sourcing) your custom functions into memory until they are called somewhere within AutoSPInstallerMain.ps1 (which you would also need to modify). However if you just have loose code in AutoSPInstallerFunctionsCustom.ps1 then yes it would get executed very early on - but you shouldn't.

Nov 21, 2013 at 6:09 AM
Hello Brian,
thanks for your answer - information.

Yes, i only copy some code in the function script, with out any functions, that is the problem.
Whould it be a improvment for autospinstaller script - next version, to insert one defualt function at custom script, which is also included at main script, that run every time after the sharepoint installation and configuration?
Our you can enbale or disable this with parameter in xml config file?